BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 29, 2010

Goodness, I'm not as technically savvy as I thought.....

So, okay......I hate to admit It took me forever to figure out how to sign back onto my blog to post something else....all I have to say about that is- LOL. I've been healing from a severe sprained ankle now for about 8 weeks and I'm just now walking again. Only bummer is I think I may have developed some sort of arthritis in my ankle now. The doctor said that that might happen. I'm going to have to Google arthritis now because the only thing I really know about it is that older people get it. I'm 29! How can this be??? Learning about the human body has always intrigued me anyway so I love Google for that. So much you can learn. I was never interested in science until I became an adult. I love it now:) I bass fish with my hubby a lot, and at first it was the science behind it all that saved me from boredom. Now I really do like fishing and the science behind it is just icing on the cake! Anyway....short post ya'll. Nighty nite!

0 comments: